Seekins Detachable Box Mag For A 700

I have been dying for one of these since I saw a picture at 6mmbr. I am glad to hear they will be available soon, I want one.

Me too, very sharp looking unit! Thanks Mr. Jones, if the price is comparable Mr. Seekins is going to be a busy man.

Thanks for the compliments guys…
The kit will be $309 and come with one magazine and pillars. I haven't finalized the price of extra magazines just yet, but they will be around 65$. They are primarily designed around the lapua case and have a 5rd capacity. The one Shawn has is the prototype and is just shy of making 5rds because of the spring. I will be starting on the production run around the first of the month and have them in stock by the end of the month!

All together I will have 5 different mag systems for Remington's and cover everything from 2.6" oal 223 to 3.9" Lapua sized cases. I am going to try and sneak 3.1" out of a short action for the WSM's too. I just figured it was time that we had a mag system that wasn't limited in what you can do with it. The 223 kit should even feed a 6br!!

A 408 kit is doable as well. I just need to get these ones going first.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts