• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BUYER: SavageSeven

MSU Marksman

Painful to deal with this guy. Here's a rundown,

June 1st, sent a message responding to his WTB ad. Few exchanges back and forth and he said was interested.
June 4th he said he'd do paypal and offered a lowball number. I countered with a price in the middle.
June 8th, hadn't heard back from him, offered the same price or said I was posting in the classifieds.
June 11th he said he'd take it at the price I offered him
June 12th he asked what payment I'd take, and I told him paypal, like he said he'd do on the 4th.
June 13th now he wants to do MO since he doesn't see trader history. I offer him to look up trader history on another site where the barrel is also posted.
June 14th, he's apparently not happy that I've only got 1 selling feedback, although it went fine, and ignoring all other positive buying feedback, and wants to know why I won't do a MO. I told him I would have done a MO, but after 2 WEEKS of dealing with him, going back and forth in messages, dealing with him lowballing me and playing games like I wouldn't post it in the classifieds, frankly I want to do paypal so I know he's actually good for the money and I don't have to wait some unknown number of days to see even if a MO would show up, frankly I just wanted to be done dealing with him as fast as possible. So I rescinded all offers to him.

So even if you're courteous enough to respond to his Wtb ad, he'll lowball you, go back on his word on payment options well after he said one was fine, drag the deal out for weeks, thinks he's entitled to a full background check, and even though you're in good standing, it still wont be good enough for him.

And bonus, now he's following my classified trying to stir things up.