• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 260 rem barrel for trade?

Red 1

I have a savage small shank 260 remington Barrel 1in8 twist round count is some were around 200 it shot 3/4" or better goups at 100 yrds. I'm the secound owner I reballed the action with a heavy barrel and would like to trade for something in a different caliber .22-250, 243, 308, 204 let me know what you have. I would add money if it was the right barrel.
Thanks for looking.

Thanks but I already have the long rang hunter in 7mm and its a shooter gun). I was almost temped but realy would like something for the short action thanks thow.

I have a Savage 10 243 Blued sporter takeoff I would trade for the 260.
I got is from the original owner and it is barely used.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not really sure why I put 243 in my discription I already have one that my wife shoots I'm really looking for a 22-250 or 204 but a 308 would be alright also. I'm looking for something I don't have right now.
Thanks

I would really like to trade, I would also consider a sa accustock or a custom tactical bolt nobe or the factory botom metal and triger gaurd as long as it is metal and not plastic.

Well I do have a nice Model 11 22-250 barrel, didn't really want to get rid of it, but I would like to get a 260, so I might trade if your interested.

I would be intersted in trading for the 22-250 let me know I'm open to other hunting and shooting items also.

Mine is in excellent condition, if yours is also, I would trade even, each pay our own shipping.

Pictures 260#1.jpg

260#2.jpg