• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sale / Trade Ruger Mark IV Scoped

myshootinstinks

7B1A3C04-BC8C-4853-AD42-42C8F8B96F61.jpeg
372FBCD4-9CE6-43AD-AAB3-109EAACCC5AD.jpeg
LNIB Ruger Mark IV Hunter. Fluted barrel, two magazines, picatinny rail, new Burris 2x pistol scope in Warne rings. $675 tyd con-US. Trades considered.

I hate to ask because I will probably not like the answer, could I buy and bring that into California. I could not find a MK4 listed on the CA DOJ roster.

I would love to buy it and shoot it at my local range Laguna Seca with my kids and grand-kids but state is a PIA with respect to firearms with the politicians we have.

Are these tapped for scope mounts from the factory or did you have a gunsmith do that?

I hate to ask because I will probably not like the answer, could I buy and bring that into California. I could not find a MK4 listed on the CA DOJ roster.

I don"t know, maybe someone with knowledge of CA regs will chime in. It is avery common 22 pitol design so I'd think it would be legal.
No, you cannot buy it. CA passed a microstamping law, a technology that does not exist on any firearm being produced today.