• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako in .300 Win Mag {standard length}

Lexus

Is anybody interested in a .300 Winmag Sako Deluxe? This rifle is in Like new condition; no dings, no smudges, stainless steel barrel, action, with deep-stain Walnut stock. Very handsome rifle, but I am building {LOL} a super-gun if you will, and it is becoming XXX-pensive indeed, thus I am selling the Sako. Rounds fired are 83, and with properly seated bullets, this rifle is amazingly accurate for a factory sporter [automatic 1/2" group @ 100, and usually around 1/4". It will normally group around 1.5" at 250 yards, which is the zero point currently active. It does come with factory rings, of course. There IS a 6.5 X 20 Leupold Vari-X III on this rifle, but I am not intending on selling the two together. If the offer was right, perhaps, but in all honesty, it's the rifle that I'm proposing. If anyone would like to make an offer, feel free..this is a very nice rifle.