• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako 85 Synthetic Black NIB w/Leupold Rings

Viking264

6.5x55mm, fluted barrel, 5-round mag. Been sitting in the factory box, unfired, in my safe for a while now. This is an ultralight hunting rifle; weighs less than 6.2-lbs. Original factory box and all documentation/accessories that came with the rifle are included. Includes Leupold steel rings for 1" tube, also purchased new. Partial payments okay as long as the balance is paid within 30 days.

Shipped to your FFL for $950 in the lower 48. To AK, add $20.

PM me for pics.

Last edited:
Does the synthetic stock have the soft rubber inserts at grip and hold areas?

It does. The Synthetic Black is a Finnlight with all-black metal and black rubber inserts (as opposed to the grey ones used in the Finnlight). Otherwise, they are identical.

6.5x55mm, fluted barrel, 5-round mag. Been sitting in the factory box, unfired, in my safe for a while now. This is an ultralight hunting rifle; weighs less than 6.2-lbs. Original factory box and all documentation/accessories that came with the rifle are included. Includes Leupold steel rings for 1" tube, also purchased new. Partial payments okay as long as the balance is paid within 30 days.

Shipped to your FFL for $950 in the lower 48. To AK, add $20.

PM me for pics.