• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RWS .300 Win Mag Brass

sakoluvr

I am getting a bunch of .300 Win Mag RWS brass next week. I had to buy more than I need. I plan on selling them for $1.25 each case. I will ship in a flat rate box via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number. I prefer a money order for payment.

Shipping is included in the price!

This brass is supposed to be as good as Lapua, but as you know Lapua does not make .300 Win Mag brass anymore, and the price is crazy high if you can find any.

If anyone is interested in any, let me know via PM, and I will contact you. I should have them around the middle of next week.

Last edited:
As of right now I have hundreds to sell. I got to get some $$ back. I got a little stupid because I was in need of good brass and could not find any. I was not happy with Winchester or Rem, so risked buying more than I needed to get what I wanted. I have a few hundred reserved for potential buyers. I thought I was going to get them today, but I did not get them yet. Maybe tomorrow. Let me know if you want me to hold some out for you. I will not ask for any $$ until I have them in hand.

-john

Guys, I now have the brass in hand. It came in today. Anyone else interested in buying any?

I have sold a couple hundred more, and just have a few hundred left. Don't forget that shipping via Priority Mail AND Delivery Confirmation is included in the price. lightbulb

Thanks
-john

Very uniform necks on RWS brass. By the time you cull the Rem and Win stuff, this is a better deal.

Last edited:

Recent Posts