Russia Brown Bear Hunt

TH

Does anyone have any expirence hunting in Russia? I want to go on a Brown Bear hunt. I would like to find an outfitter that speaks English. Has a proven track record. Also best time to go Spring or fall? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I don't have any experience, but get a SCI safari club magazine, lots of info there with people that have done it ! with a great guide thats repituable should be a GREAT hunt
& memories ,regards jjmp

I don't know anything first hand. I get updates from a Blair Worldwide Hunting, they advertise a translator in camp, and I think help at customs etc. 2 bears possible also.

Good Luck!

DGOA was the guy I was talking with about the hunt. He was the outfitter I was going to use. Then a Combo Alaska hunt came up and I booked that one instead. I ended up booking a 2018 brown bear, Black bear, moose and caribou hunt Sept 1 - 14 with Alaska Wilderness Outfitters. I think the Russia hunt would be a great adventure I might book for 2019 or 2020 with Denny.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.