• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RRA AR 15 Varmint in 20 Practical

Huntz

This rifle has about 200 rounds down the tube.It has a 24" McGowen heavy barrel 1/10 twist for heavier bullets.I believe up to 55 grains.It has a Bill Springfield single stage trigger set about 2 pounds.This rifle really shoots.I will post a 20 round group at 100 yards.Here is what is for sale.The upper& lower.The RRA hard case it came in.The scope,mount and rings I am keeping.I can include a new unfired 24" Wilson 223 Wylde 1/8 twist.I also have about 800 32 and 40 grain bullets,formed brass,dies ,and 140 loaded rounds that I can sell to the buyer.I want $1400.00 plus actual shipping.It will be shipped from me a Non FFL to your FFL unless you live in Wi.The first unqualified I will take it plus a PM is the buyer.If you have any QUESTIONS or any COMMENTS please send them in a PM to me.Thanks for looking Huntz
<a

I was asked if I would split up what I have for sale.Yes, I will sell the 223 Wylde barrel for $235 shipped.I would sell the upper for $700.00 plus shipping and give the buyer the chance to buy all the reloading stuff first.I would not sell the lower until I sell the upper.Any questions,send me a PM.Huntz

The 223 Wylde Barrel is SPF

Last edited:
Today`s deal of the day.$1400.00 for the upper,lower,case and all the loading stuff plus actual shipping.There is probably $400.00 in dies ,bullets,loaded ammo and brass.This deal is good for 24 hours then I will pull ad.Thanks for looking,Huntz

Recent Posts