• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rifles Inc Strata 7mm STW with supplies

Cornbinder57

This one is a catch and release, no fault of its own. Found another rifle I want more.
I got in trade from a member here
Here is original listing https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/rifles-inc-7mm-stw.347567/

Rifles Inc Strata
7mm STW 26" 1-9 twist barrel
Blueprinted Remington action
Kevlar stock
Shoots sub 3/4 moa with 160 Accubonds.
50 rounds of new in the box Nosler STW brass
50 rounds of Nosler Factory seconds 8mm rem mag brass
50 rounds of Nosler factory seconds 8mm rem mag brass necked down to 7mm.
RCBS Full Length Dies
Scope and bases not included
$3000 shipped to your ffl or best offer. Would due part trade for Leupold vx-5HD impact 29, or Windplex.
USPS money order, or discreet PayPal FF

Attachments

• IMG_8376.jpeg
    IMG_8376.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Happy Easter! 🐣. I really want to move this so I can fund next rifle. Open to offers a d discussion, don't be worried about hurting my feelings. Great rifle, high quality workmanship, I just found another I want more!! :)

If factory ammo was available it would be headed my way!
not to get in the middle of someone's buiz, but anything that isn't main stream will be seasonal in supply. Plenty of other manufacturers or custom loaders out there to build to your liking or buy from there rack (semi custom - hendersots, choice, to name a few) Price of ammo and availability will be the only thing you won't like about the stw - the rest off sets that! :) GLWS I have 2 plenty of ammo and well you put the bolt on the wrong side of the rifle for me! :) cheers,