Revolutionary new draco barrel

The DRACOS barrel is for Armalite Rifle style platforms.

The Teludyne Straight Jacket is for bolt action. Build the rifle as you want it, send the barreled action to them.

I am very serious about sending my xxx-Hubel Express barreled action to them.

http://www.teludynetech.com/

I went to their web site, by clicking the link. Once there I found another link titled "Endorsed by the experts". In that discussion, I read a sentence that stated "While the exterior of the barrel may eventually get hot, the interior does not".

That sentence is nonsense. The heat is applied to the interior. The interior will always be a higher temp than the exterior. They might want to find more expert experts. I went to their web site with an open mind, seeking their explanation of the science. They struck out with that statement.

It only takes one independent test to verify their claims or dismantle it altogether. I wont go anywhere near this product until precisionrifleblog, truthabout guns, ect conducts a full stress test.

"If it sounds too good to be true..."

After reading more statements on this barrel tech I'm also beginning to wonder about their amazing claims. Falcor Defense is heavily invested in this technology both financially and with their reputation. I hope they can actually make this tech live up to its claims.

It still looks like Proof Research has the best barrel technology out there at present.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.