• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Remmy 700

A+ seller. Easy to deal with, quick response time!

Shipped everything insured via UPS after payment. Would definitely trade or deal again.

I have to say- working with @Remmy700 was by far one of the smoothest, pain free transactions I've ever had on any forum, site, etc. Very quick to respond or notify me of status, and very quick to reply to questions or provide photos, info, clarifications, or whatever I could send his way. If he has anything else I am even remotely on the fence about purchasing down the road, I would not hesitate to send him a message and get another deal done. Thanks for the action, stock, trigger, lug, and rail!

Bought a resizing die from Remmy700. Communication was good, the price was good, he shipped quickly and the die was exactly as described.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.