• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Titanium for sale

Mark- pm sent. trigger professionally adjusted. the ti seem to have better than factory barrles shooting everything pretty good and some real good despite the fact the barrels are so light.

Is this gun still available? I am very interested as it is my dream gun. You can contact me at [email protected] or by phone at (205)495-1516. Located in Alabama. Thank you for your time.

this rifle is currently being made by Remington again. It's called the Alaskan Ti. Long action 61/2 lbs short action 6 lbs.
But, there is another rifle out there with a titanium bolt that only weighs 51/2 lbs short action and it is the Savage Mountain Titanium. I own one and it's a bute. The stock is made of wood and my rifle is beautiful. I topped it with a Leupold ultra light VerixII 3x9x33 8oz. I shot several 3 shot groups you could cover with a nickle at 100yrds. Best thing it only cost $800.00

this rifle is currently being made by Remington again. It's called the Alaskan Ti. Long action 61/2 lbs short action 6 lbs.
But, there is another rifle out there with a titanium bolt that only weighs 51/2 lbs short action and it is the Savage Mountain Titanium. I own one and it's a bute. The stock is made of wood and my rifle is beautiful. I topped it with a Leupold ultra light VerixII 3x9x33 8oz. I shot several 3 shot groups you could cover with a nickle at 100yrds. Best thing it only cost $800.00

The Remington Alaskan Ti hasn't been in production for years, either.

You have a Savage titanium rifle? I'm not saying that you are wrong, but I have never heard of Savage producing a titanium rifle. I'm familiar with the Savage Lightweight Hunter rifles, and I suspect that might be what you're referring to because all of the other specs match up. The receiver of that rifle isn't built from titanium, though.

I've got two of them - one in 308. and one in 30.06 so one has to go. Both have Lup 4.5x14x40s on them. Both in great shape. pm me if interested.

Okay - I lied. The 30.06 has a 4.5 to 14 x 40 VXIII on it and the 308 has a lighter 3.5x10 VXIII on it.

I bought this rifle to build a right handed ultra-light for my Dad who had lost sight in his right eye. I had built a scope mount adapter that allowed him to pull up right and shoot with his left eye. Overall roughly 120 rounds through it. After he left to hunt the Big Country the gun was shelved.

Its been fired with the roughly 120 rounds. It's killed deer and pigs but is in good shape. Perfect really. They are tough as well; Titanium.

I'll figure out what I want for it and will post. Its in Cali so I'll need to hit up my local FFL anyway. I'll consider the .06 too.

Recent Posts