• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 Ti 7mm-08 w/Leupold Scope

It's been a long time since we have heard from the seller. You would think he would say something in his defense. I guess he realized what a louse he is and wimped out. Again the new generation. Just out for themselves.

Again the new generation. Just out for themselves.[/QUOTE said:
That's a broad statement based on a assumption of the op's generation. I would assume you are talking about millennials?

I am referring to most of the younger generation. Who wants everything for nothing. The ones that won't work but want paid. No pun intended to anyone unless you meet this description. There scruples and honor doesn't seem to matter. Again just my opinion.

I am referring to most of the younger generation. Who wants everything for nothing. The ones that won't work but want paid. No pun intended to anyone unless you meet this description. There scruples and honor doesn't seem to matter. Again just my opinion.
"Most" is the key word there. Sorry to say I'm part of the "millennial" generation and I hate to be grouped together with the ones that give us a bad name. You know the "safe place snowflake" kind. I definitely don't act the millennial part. I work 80-100+ hours a week, 3 weeks straight 7 days a week, 1 week "off" full of honey do's. And I definitely wouldn't put my name on the line for any amount of money or goods.

I'm a siding contractor and have ended up costing myself lots of money when I was younger and starting out. I bid on a project, homeowner agreed on price. There was no written contract, just a verbal one. After we started the job, I figured out that I underbid myself. Nonetheless, I finished the project, and it ended up costing me $3800, in wages I paid out to my employees. Did I feel stupid? Yes. Did I blame the homeowner? No. I gave him the price. Suck it up OP.

THIS>>>>" I am a trained scientist and teacher, so comes naturally and by training."

Apparently the OP was absent the years ( ALL of them) of his education that included ethics as germane to legitimate science. (Also willing to bet he is a fan of Bill Nye - "the UN-science guy":D.) By HIS own behavior, he has demonstrated that his word means nothing. His outcry for moral justification of his actions as being "ripped-off" - represent the trustworthiness of a...politician. His "promise" to sell was expressed in his initial ad by his own hand. Perhaps a screen name change for him is in order?

I suggest...: "Vaseline" as a new screen name for the OP.....:rolleyes:

How much more does he think he'll get? $200? $300?

The good news is, now we know how much his integrity costs.

At the end of the day, our only worth is our honor.

If you have integrity, nothing else matters.
If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.
Harvey Mackay

P