• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 Ti 7mm-08 w/Leupold Scope

Pound sand, Seller. Who lists something and then backs out of his own listing?
Outrageous!
"Bad form" is an understatement.
I wouldn't deal with you if you gave crap away.

Wow! The OP posts and add, someone responds to the add and says they'll take it per the OP's terms and the OP is the one claiming to have been ripped off. ***, are you serious?!

After that long winded blah, blah, blah you should beg to have your account deleted and scurry yourself away never to post here again.

I bet there is no way in hel you'd offer to give someone a refund if you thought they over paid for your item though!!!

When I spoke with Kevin he put out a vibe that made me wonder about him
He seemed nice but......
I asked him to take the rifle to FFL to send it to mine and then I would pay after speaking to his FFL. TURNED OUT TO BE A GOOD MOVE ON MY PART

The Rem TI is a good rifle but prices are not strong now plus Kimber has come out with good lightweight rifles Rem TI is not the only one any more

Kevin insisted his motivation was not the money but yet it is. Why else display poor character for a couple hundred

I've seen this crap a 1,000 times.... always better to just steer clear and let someone else feel like they got a good deal. But another note, I would NEVER post an item for sale for xxxx dollars and then say oh wait, that's not enough money because i've gotten a lot of interest.. My word is worth way more than another $100...

Oh, please! I don't need the money, and it isn't about "another $100." If you read the reply you will see it was about being ripped off - as became clear after being offered DOUBLE my asking price for the item. Which, btw, I decided NOT to accept. I'm keeping the gun, because as I've said from the start, I don't need the money, and that's not what this is about.

.......After that long winded blah, blah, blah you should beg to have your account deleted and scurry yourself away never to post here again...........

7 posts, and no other contribution here? The money is all it's about.

Oh, please! I don't need the money, and it isn't about "another $100." If you read the reply you will see it was about being ripped off - as became clear after being offered DOUBLE my asking price for the item. Which, btw, I decided NOT to accept. I'm keeping the gun, because as I've said from the start, I don't need the money, and that's not what this is about.
You may not NEED the money but for the sake of it, you forfeited your personal integrity. Was it worth it?

Wow just wow... what a beautiful narcissistic novel the seller wrote up above. What an ***! But my exwife has u beat in the narssisimn department lol i wouldnt do ANY transactions with this nutjob fellas! Buyer beware

it also is pretty low of fellow members here to PM the seller with an offer over the asking price after the seller has marked the post as SOLD

it also is pretty low of fellow members here to PM the seller with an offer over the asking price after the seller has marked the post as SOLD

I agree with you I have had it done a few times with stuff I sold. I also doubt this guy had someone offer him $2600 for a Ti rifle. If they did they are dumb as a box of rocks. If I posted a want to buy a Remington Ti for $2600 my PM box would be full in about 4 hours.

You could offer it now for less than a thousand and I would not buy it or deal with you.

"

THAT IS EVEN WORSE! THAT IS TOTAL LOWLIFE.

I sold a Remington Ti in 260 cal for a friend. It was mint, low round count, with a Leupold 2x7, Talley mounts included. I listed it on 24 hr campfire and on here I think. When I got home, I had 22 private messages, saying I will take it. I did not raise the price because of the of the over whelming interest. I sold it for the asking price. :D

Last edited:
I agree with you I have had it done a few times with stuff I sold. I also doubt this guy had someone offer him $2600 for a Ti rifle. If they did they are dumb as a box of rocks. If I posted a want to buy a Remington Ti for $2600 my PM box would be full in about 4 hours.

So riddle me this, if someone offered DOUBLE the OP's asking price, why does he still have it for sale?!

Since the OP is such a stand up person, why wouldn't he tell whoever offered him double his asking price, oh no that's to much you're offering but since you are willing to pay $2600, which I think is just to much, I'll counter with a little lower price than $2600 and this gun would have been sold.

Obviously, none of this happened because this person is trying to run some kind of scam and I'm just glad nobody got scammed by this individual.