Rem 700 stock

HeavyLoad

I have two Remington 700 sps rifles with factory hogue stocks. One in 308 & the other in 223. Been thinking of replacing them for awhile now. I like the Bell & Carlson #2958
Varmint/Sendero model.
Where is the cheapest place to buy these at? Everywhere I look they are retail price at $271. I'm guessing that's a B&C manufacturer rule for every seller to advertise at retail prices but can sell for less?.?

I checked Redhawk and they are $271. I contacted them and they said that if I sign up for they're emails that they send out coupons every now and then. I wasn't able to sign up for some unknown reason so they said they would sign me up. But I still haven't received any coupons yet.
I was able to buy a used/new one on a different forum so I'm down to only needing one stock at this time.

I would go with Magpul Hunter 700 stock. Save a ton of money and works great. A little heavier but also have the option of getting the Magwell and having removable high capacity magazines. I bought one from Mounting Solutions Plus - Scope Mounts, Rings, Ar-15 Accessories Plus More and shipping was quick and the price was great. They might have the stock you are looking for as well. For the magpul they were by far the cheapest.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.