• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 223

Gray R

Hey guys as those of you who look at all of these can see I'm selling a few that don't get used. This one is a Remington 700 SPS Tactical in 223 Rem. It has been threaded by Tornado Technologies. Its got a Mcmillan A-5 in Olive, a Harris bi-pod, DNZ scope mount and a Leupold Mark 4 LRT 4.5-14x50 with M1 turrets. Also it's wearing a Walker trigger at about 2 pounds instead of the X-Mark. I never worked up any loads for it unfortunately so I can't say how it shoots but most of us would try something new anyway. Price for this one is $2000 plus shipping. Thanks for looking!

Thought about it and I can sell the scope or the stock separate if anyone is interested.

I'm getting terrible about putting prices up. The scope would be $850 shipped and the stock would be $600 shipped. That knocks about $50-$75 plus shipping off the stock and thats about $150 less than I paid for the scope new. Lemme know if I'm way off base! thanks!

$1800. Last price reduction it would be around 2300 to put this together new. Thanks!

Alright everybody. Sold the scope separately. The stock and rifle are now for sale together or invidually 500 apiece. Thanks for looking!