Read this California Get ready to enjoy what we are experiencing

Yes I have seen it, and it is a worry. There is already less wildlife available for hunting than needed. Fishing is even worse.

I was in Big Sky, MT a couple weeks ago for an entire week. Didn't see even one wild animal, even at 6 am. A friend saw a sow black bear in the distance.

Wolves in California...... LOVELY LIBERALS WITH WOLVES WHAT A COMBINATION!!!!!!!

Wolf pack discovered in California; first in more than 90 years | GrindTV.com
I am overwhelmed after reading the article of stupidity gone wild by tree hugger CA's head of their Game&Fish Dept.

We would have to really dumb down to be him. But that's also where politics come into play. You don't have to be smart to have a top paying CA job. All you have to be is popular. He will go far in life as long as he doesn't leave California.

If memory serves me correct, I believe one of the federal appeals courts down in California shot down a case to de list the wolf. Hope the pack makes a visit to their neighborhood.

I've always wished the wolf travesty had begun with placing them in Yosemite instead of Yellowstone.

I did read a pretty decent article on a collared CA Mountain Lion with confirmed kills on like 60 goats, some alpacas, miniature horse, and a 450 pound heifer.

Sounds like they're just watching it roll up a score. Or waiting for wolves to kill the cat.

If memory serves me correct, I believe one of the federal appeals courts down in California shot down a case to de list the wolf. Hope the pack makes a visit to their neighborhood.
:D That would educate those people!

Neighbor lady asks another neighbor lady, "Have you seen Fifi? She's missing"!

Did any of you read the comments below the article? What a bunch of uneducated morons. Come on calexit!

I sure did, the eco-tards were out in full force weren't they? As were the typical Californians. California was once a nice place till the left wrecked it.

The comments proved Michael Savages statement "liberalism is a mental disorder"

I sure did, the eco-tards were out in full force weren't they? As were the typical Californians. California was once a nice place till the left wrecked it.

Most of these libtards are not born here. They came here to create loonietopia in the sun.

The best thing for me is to move. Just have to work it out somehow.

Actually quite a few of them seem to have a disorder called "misanthropy" -- which is human self hatred!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.