• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Rckymtnshooter

Dosh

Outstanding attention to a sale. Bought a 700 take-off barrel from Tony to replace a trashed one. After a phone chat he said , send the the barreled action to him and he would remove the barrel and install, headspace the new barrel. After another conversation I found he did custom rifles and Cerakoting. I had him Cerakote the barreled action and rings etc. the entire work was performed very quickly and was much less than I would have paid here. Shot the rifle yesterday and was sub-MOA with cheap factory ammo. Can't wait to load some Bergers and see what it can do. Great service is hard to find, I'll keep Tony's number handy.

Tony sounds like a great guy but he's not Rckymtnshooter. I Sent you a pm regarding a barrel i had and you must have mixed us up. Just want credit to go to the right guy.

Rockymtn, sorry I mixed your PM with the member I purchased from. I'm sure you are a excellent seller also. Good luck selling the Rem 700 barrel.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.