• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RCBS 356/358 Win Dies (used) (Free) (Gone->Mailed)

Dave King

Another free item (Gift) but I will entertain a return gift if the other party (that'd be YOU) feels obligated by regional social norms or generous or whatever.

If more that one person would desire the item I will entertain making a choice as to the new owner based on some criteria as yet undetermined.

I reserve the right to withdraw an item for any reason (bickering would be one reason).

I will present the item as best I understand it, I will list faults that I know (and recall). If the item is dangerous (could put an eye out or something without special instructions) I may limit its demise to someone I know and trust.

I assume the new user will use the item as designed and intended and for lawful purposes. If the new user is injured with the item I will believe it is due to negligence, willful ignorance or stupidity (or any combination of two or in extreme cases all three).

RCBS-358and356Win-dies-s.JPG

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/RCBS-358and356Win-dies.JPG

I havent used these but I believe they were used when I picked them up. I don't know if the shell holder is for the 356 or 358.

Someone has sent a PM about 356/358 dies but I believe it was if they were a three die set... I'll recheck my PMs later. its later now... the PM was from FMI asking whether it was a two or three die set, he made no mention of a preference just yet.

Last edited:
PM sender was me, I am interested in them. I'll send you a PM later to discuss trade options.

I know nothing is required but I feel that I should see if i have something that maybe of use to you. Your going out of your way to do the forum and it's members a favor, so it's only fair.

FMI

I's like to ship those dies today (13 Dec 2007). I don't have your address yet (I have have displaced the address), could you PM your address please.

FMI

Thanks for the address, the dies are now in the mail (13 Dec 2007).