• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RCBS 257 Robts dies (Free) (Gone->Mailed)

Dave King

Another free item (Gift) but I will entertain a return gift if the other party (that'd be YOU) feels obligated by regional social norms or generous or whatever.

If more that one person would desire the item I will entertain making a choice as to the new owner based on some criteria as yet undetermined.

I reserve the right to withdraw an item for any reason (bickering would be one reason).

I will present the item as best I understand it, I will list faults that I know (and recall). If the item is dangerous (could put an eye out or something without special instructions) I may limit its demise to someone I know and trust.

I assume the new user will use the item as designed and intended and for lawful purposes. If the new user is injured with the item I will believe it is due to negligence, willful ignorance or stupidity (or any combination of two or in extreme cases all three).

RCBS-257Robts-dies-s.JPG

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/RCBS-257Robts-dies.JPG

These dies may have been used when I bought them but I never used them (the shell holder is new).

Last edited:
My brother is picking up a 257 roberts next week, we sure could use these. I will be happy to give you something in return. What are you looking for? Anything specific? Let me know.

I've been looking for World Peace but that's unreasonable, how about.... I'll think on it.

In the mean while I'll send you these dies if you'll PM your address.

(It'll take me a while to get all the items shipped and you're now at the bottom of the list so have some patience.)