Rabbit Country

Speckle55

Rabbit Country

When your in Snowshoe Hare county you should see this....... lots of dropping too

We saw lots of sign and then some hidden Hare's ...ooopppss

not so hidden gun)

4 for me
3 for Bro

very nice to see 8 ... one was waskly and got away

got 111 cans n some garbage came home

Fun day

enjoy

David:)
IMG_1832_zpsobyssijr.jpg

IMG_1853_zpsawvxkryj.jpg

IMG_1855_zps4bjmxhls.jpg

IMG_1857_zpseepjxdv7.jpg

IMG_1858_zps2bcxvcqf.jpg

IMG_1861_zpszsemy15x.jpg

That's great to have a day like that with your Bro.. I'm 64 and my Bro. is 60 and we enjoy a day squirrel hunting like that with the 22's. Nice pic's too. If you don't mind me asking what state you hunting? I see your using Ruger's 10/22.

I am from Hinton Alberta Canada ..which is west of Edmonton and close to Jasper National Park ..The Ruger's is my Bro I have the Rem 597 ...I am coming 61 n my Bro is coming 57..we love too just get out together like you guys do ..you hunt Gray Squirrel we have Red Squirrels up here.. David:)

That's great to have a day like that with your Bro.. I'm 64 and my Bro. is 60 and we enjoy a day squirrel hunting like that with the 22's. Nice pic's too. If you don't mind me asking what state you hunting? I see your using Ruger's 10/22.

Yep, grey squirrels, here in N.E.PA.. Some days we'll get 5 or 6 between us and some days 1 or 2. But, its just getting out there and having a good day that counts.

Thanks for sharing. Great photos, for two young fellers please pass on the sport to the younger generation. They need it now more than ever.

here is my Mentee and her son with a Wabbit/Grouse at the start of her hunting gun)

first in 2013 1x1 then 2014 5X4 n 2015 5x5 n son is joining in on the shooting

I do love to teach:D
David:)
002_zpscd7edca0.jpg

002_zpsdcc2612a.jpg

007_zpse33e3a40.jpg

IMG_1505_zpsjlihdiua.jpg

IMG_1564_zpsnoyaukjr.jpg

]
IMG_1567_zpsqint4opb.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Great photos, for two young fellers please pass on the sport to the younger generation. They need it now more than ever.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.