Putty Cat is back

HHI6818

It has been several months since bobcat has been around. Local told guy told me one was dead along side the road this summer.
Activity has really slowed down. Number of pics has dropped way down. Not sure if its yotes or all the construction traffic (Marcellus gas).

Putty cat finally came back. Walked 4 ft from cam!

PICT00562.JPG

Ha! Ha! You can't see my rack.

PICT0096-001.JPG

PICT0019-002.JPG

Love to see the other side of his rack

MDGC00029.JPG

What the heck do you think this is? Close up of a deer eye?

PICT0001-003.JPG

That is a head lamp. No question about it.

Thats weird huh. Who would be out at 11 o'clock in 11* weather putting their face right up to a trail cam? Unless they spotted it and wanted to check the pictures or steal it? How secure is the camera?

Is this on private property and how far away is it from other obvious human activity?

That is why I always put two cameras out in the same spot. When the curious suspect finds one camera, I'm getting pics of him with the other. Works every time.

Cam is on private property. Its probably 400 yds off road.

Here is daytime picture of whats in front of cam. No 4 wheeler tracks in front of cam

CIMG2835.JPG

Somebody knows your camera is there. However they got there maybe unknown, walked, drove 4 wheeler behind the camera, etc... but that is a lamp on someone's head looking into your camera.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts