PSE Tac upgrade kit upgraded

Dorge

Many who love the PSE TAC series crossbow but was concerning about the fontal area being too heavy. Firenock just finish the upgrade to the upgrade kit we offers. We have updated the PSE Tac kit from last year kit by adding the limb pocket pivot hollow titanium female screw, which eliminate 2 of the ¼"-20 button head screw. We also added the scope rail screws and the water level hold screw to make it a 21 screw set upgrade. For those who prefer even a little lighter and higher performance, the hollow limb bolts upgrade is an option you can add to your kit for another $20.00.

PS2TAC_ORI.jpg

PS2TAC.jpg

Hello. Could you please tell what size for the 2 screws which hold the prod on the barrel? Are they imperial 1/4'' x 20tpi? I've measured around 6.23mm O/D. Thank you!

LE. I believe they are a finer thread than 20tpi. 1/4'' x 1'' x 28tpi. I've counted 14 threads per 12.7mm distance.

Attachments

• PS2TAC.jpg
    PS2TAC.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Hello. Could you please tell what size for the 2 screws which hold the prod on the barrel? Are they imperial 1/4'' x 20tpi? I've measured around 6.23mm O/D. Thank you!

LE. I believe they are a finer thread than 20tpi. 1/4'' x 1'' x 28tpi. I've counted 14 threads per 12.7mm distance.

They are ¼"-28 x 1" Flat standard SAE 82 degree

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.