PA. state game land

Waynzee

Hi fellas, so, I called the Pa. Game Comm. office and asked what it would take to improve the rifle range on game lands #159. The woman took my call and said that a land manager would call me right back, that was 5 days ago. Question is, should I look for answers some were else?

Don't know if anybody read my previous post. Here's the update, 2 maybe 3 years the land manager told me to do any repairs or upgrades to the gun range in Wayne county Game Lands #159. But,, they just upgraded the gun range on Game Lands #300 for the 2nd time in about 10 years. The land manager for the Game commission also told me they need to raise the license fees so they could do more.W.T.F. Where does all the money go from the license fees now? Every time their is some kind of game study or land development they have college students doing all the work for free.

Yobuck, I'd say your absolutely right about their salary. And ya have to wonder how much the politicians are skimming for their pockets.
My friend's son works for the game commission in Pike county and we were down there one day, the friends son was cutting down these Ash, Cherry and Hard maple trees. I asked what was going to be done with the lumber. He said they were going to be left there to rot. Really,he had probably $300,000 on the ground left there to rot. This is just one small place in Pa. and this kind of thing is going on all over the state. And the Game commission can't afford to fix one dam gun range. Rant over for now.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.