• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Or trade, busse battle mistress

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
I stored it inside a steel box that was placed inside of another steel box and then buried it in the backyard. Owning it causes such a testosterone spike that you will quickly tire of fighting off the women. Also cures baldness.
You obviously don't understand men. If you promise that their willy will double in size then they'll jump on this so fast you'll probably have to replace the skin on your fingers as they snatch it from your hands. As for me.... Mine is so big now that even my lies and exaggerations can't do it justice.... ;)

Everyone should feel comfortable about dealing with hecouldgoalltheway as he is good to go and a personal friend of mine I recommend him without any doubt

Was it made by Eitri, Brok, and Buri? Same metal as Mjölnir? At 38#, that seems a lot for even that piece of legendary steel. Slays dragons and drops panties in one fell swoop.

I was guessing at the weight. I put it on 2 different scales, but it is so sharp that as soon as I took my hand off it sliced right through them, ruining the scales.

As far as the actual Smith, I've taken an oath not to disclose his name, but what I can tell you is that Elon Musk calls him when he can't figure something out.

Recent Posts