Nikon Monarch 5?

KyScott

Not a lot of info on here about them from what I've seen. Just wondering if the glass is better than the Monarch 3? Thanks ahead for the info.

I think you will be able to tell the differenc ewith the MONARCH 3 and 5 respectively. The MONARCH 5 has ED glass that is a pleasure to view through. Nikon's MONARCH 5 and 7 Bino's also have ED glass.

This is a from Nikon's website- The MONARCH 5 is one of Nikon's most advanced riflescope lines to date. Experience the combined performance of Nikon's legendary ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass, a glass-etched Advanced BDC Reticle, and an incredible 5x zoom ratio

I am waiting on 2 MONARCH 5 4-20 BDC scopes that will be outfitted with Custom Turrets for longrange shooting.

I have a pair of the Monarch 5 bins and they are pretty nice. Just wondered if everybody was seeing the same result with the scopes. Thanks for the info guys.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.