• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NXS Scopes.

We just got a NF NXS 5.5-22x50mm w/ the MLR and MIL RAD Turrets and a NF 8-32x w/ the NPR1 ret in stock.

Mike @ CSGW

We have the Nightfroce 2.5-10x32mm in stock we are offering a package price when you get the GG&G mount for an AR

Here one mounted to an AR10.
AR10-NF1032m.jpg

AR10-NF1032m-2.jpg

Magnification: 2.5-10x Objective Diameter: 32mm Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.5x: 13.3 mm/10x: 3.3 mm Field Of View: 2.5x: 44 ft/10x: 11 ft Eye Relief: 3.7in (95mm) Internal Adjustment Range: 100moa elev. 100moa wind. Tube Diameter: 30mm (1.18in) Ocular Diameter: 33mm Mounting Length: 5.7in. Weight: 19oz Overall Length: 12in

Guys I live less than an hour from this guy. I bought my last scope there. When I get my next one it will be there too. He stayed open late. Sent someone to a storage to get the one I wanted. Very good to deal with. Changed my mind about what I wanted, and I am glad he did. NIGHTFORCE NXS 3.5-15X50 NP-R1 Thanks again Mike from Bennie:D

Guys I live less than an hour from this guy. I bought my last scope there. When I get my next one it will be there too. He stayed open late. Sent someone to a storage to get the one I wanted. Very good to deal with. Changed my mind about what I wanted, and I am glad he did. NIGHTFORCE NXS 3.5-15X50 NP-R1 Thanks again Mike from Bennie:D

Thanks for the FEED Back.

Mike @ CSGW

Thanks for the FEED Back.

Mike @ CSGW

No thanks needed Mike. I don't know if you remember me, but I appreciate the way you treated me. I am the guy who called you from work and had to get on an airplane to Montana the next day. There was a wreck and I was late. I wanted a 5.5-22x50 NP-R1 and you changed my mind. You had both there for me to look at.

Is shipping included in the price and, if not, how much would the shipping be to Texas- 78749?

Do you carry the 3.5-15x56 with Zero-stop? Can you PM me a price for one if you do?

Nick Anderson