• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50mm moa/moa

Oliveralan

I have for sale a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50mm moa/moa illuminated, second focal plane NP-R1 reticle, high speed turrets (20moa/rev). Excellent overall condition, it is used however, but no significant scratches, glass is perfect, small ding/bright spot on the elevation turret and slight aluminum color ring marks from the lapped rings on the bottom. Tracks perfectly of course, extremely robust, dependable scope. Comes as pictured with rubber scope caps and NF cleaning cloth, no box.

Price Drop!! Now:
$1325 Shipped CONUS

IMG_0091.JPG
IMG_0092.JPG

Last edited:
No zero stop. But with a 30moa tilt, via rail or ideally Burris signature rings with inserts (which I can include for a small price) i just set it up to be less than one rev off the bottom. This also maximizes available elevation.

I have for sale a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50mm moa/moa illuminated, second focal plane NP-R1 reticle, high speed turrets (20moa/rev). Excellent overall condition, it is used however, but no significant scratches, glass is perfect, small ding/bright spot on the elevation turret and slight aluminum color ring marks from the lapped rings on the bottom. Tracks perfectly of course, extremely robust, dependable scope. Comes as pictured with rubber scope caps and NF cleaning cloth, no box.

$1375 Shipped +$30 if you want insurance

View attachment 77633 View attachment 77634
Interested in any trades? 406-853-8587 is my cell if so

Bump still available

Only trades i would consider are mil/mil ffp optics, sig kilo 2400 ABS, kestrel elite AB, or quality fast twist ar-15.

Recent Posts