NF customer service

300rum

hi,
did happend to ANY ONE tO waith more then 30 days for night force to start working on your scope.
I got problems with my 8-32x56 npr1, poi shifted, and the reticle gradation/ scope marks are off. sent back to NF one month ago, and nothing from them yet...
are they so bussy....
called cs 2 times, and find that they got my scope 3 weeks ago,but thy did not start working on scope.
i'm really upset.. and i don't know what i have to do to hurry up nf customer service.

thanks
300rum

Several years ago, I called NF and told them my 12-42BR model was not tracking. And I told them I bought it used. The nice lady instructed me to return it and it would be repaired. I did so, and about two weeks later, the brown truck returned it to me. . . . No Charge, and NF paid return postage!!! I don't know of a better repair policy any where. That is why my next scope will the a brand new NF.

Were you nice to them?

Hi 300rum,

What do you mean by "the reticle gradation/ scope marks are off."

Its hard to imaging that the reticle marks etched into the glass could be off? Or do you mean that the scope will not track?

If you are unhappy with NF, then dont bother sending a scope to Leupold. You would be "very" unhappy with them, as was I.

hi,

yes, i was very nice with them.
the calibration marks on the ring are off. 22x by factory should be 1.0472 moa at 100yards, but 24 and a courter it was mine.

I'm at 22 days since they received a 12-42 NSX because of paralax problems.

The paralax was so bad that you simply could not use the scope beyond about 800 yards without dialing down the magnification to roughly 18-20X - even then the taret was not crisp, but you could at least see the shape of the target with some clarity. When I called, I was told it was an atomospheric problem. But since I looked through my USO at the same time on the range and it was just fine at 25X, I knew that answer was crap. I was going to give them 30 days before Istarted calling to find out what was going on.

JeffVN

Oh well. I will wait another week before I make another call to NF.
I hope they will send back this scope very soon.

Thank you guys for advice, but I can not wait anymore without going out shooting. I love to shoot a lot, and with this problem, I feel like without arms.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.