New SML done!

rickiesrevenge

Just finished up a build. Mac bros muzzleloader action, 26" 1in20 brux modified sendaro, grayboe stock, hankins ignition and brake.

Load was 95gr by weight bh209, 300gr arrowhead nsr, fed215, and a veggie wad. 5 shots @100

Attachments

• 20230802_194104.jpg
    20230802_194104.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 190
  • 20230805_142957.jpg
    20230805_142957.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 196
I only shot the one group. Its not my rifle, its for a customer. The arrowhead bullets aint cheap and neither is BH209 so I don't see the need to mess around trying a bunch of different stuff. Plenty accurate for killing stuff way out there IMO.

Aaron
You have any details on that Mack Bros action? I'm running a Mesa ML action in two builds currently but I always like trying new actions out.

I tried getting one of their SA for a 7 SAUM build but they were the hardest people to get in touch with and try to get notified when they released some.

You have any details on that Mack Bros action? I'm running a Mesa ML action in two builds currently but I always like trying new actions out.

I tried getting one of their SA for a 7 SAUM build but they were the hardest people to get in touch with and try to get notified when they released some.
That's odd. I called and gave my email back when the Gen I was out and they emailed me when available. Now, with the Gen II I just watch the site and they appear on a regular basis. I've never done a SML, but I have used six of their reg actions in both short, short mag and long and have no complaints. IMO one of the best values out there.

Just finished up a build. Mac bros muzzleloader action, 26" 1in20 brux modified sendaro, grayboe stock, hankins ignition and brake.

Load was 95gr by weight bh209, 300gr arrowhead nsr, fed215, and a veggie wad. 5 shots @100
Hey fellow MML member. I saw your post on this SML in MML recently. Very nice. Good to see ya in here too. This is a fantastic forum