New primer company

I know there is four play behind the primer shortage because I'm not an idiot. High volume stuff like 9mm and 223 doesn't worry the feds. The only weapons we can obtain that scare the government are rifles that have long range capability and that is what this shortage has targeted.

Brass bullets and powder can be found if you can't get any magnum primers what good is it? Do a little critical thinking.

I know there is four play behind the primer shortage because I'm not an idiot. High volume stuff like 9mm and 223 doesn't worry the feds. The only weapons we can obtain that scare the government are rifles that have long range capability and that is what this shortage has targeted.

Brass bullets and powder can be found if you can't get any magnum primers what good is it? Do a little critical thinking.
You sure thought that out critically. Long rangers aren't on anyones radar because they don't do anything news worthy since Charles Whitman or to a lesser range the beltway duo. Infamy rest with non-magnums. But give yourself as much infamous credit as you want and embrace the conspiracy.

hard to get supplies to retailers and on the shelves when the ports in california and the east coast refuse to allow the merchandise to be unloaded but i guess its all just 1 big goverment conspiricy
STFU and get outta
ports wont allow the merchadise to be unloaded so the problem is the ports and the dock hands NOT the government

I'm sure glad after the first Obama ammo shortage back in 2012-2014 I knew I'd never deal with that again. At least for the foreseeable future.
same here i wont have to worry about shortages if i live to be 100 and shoot 250-300 rounds a day i wont run out have PLENTY of primers, powder,brass and bullets.
anybody who didn't learn when we went through this the last time
i don't feel sorry for.

You sure thought that out critically. Long rangers aren't on anyones radar because they don't do anything news worthy since Charles Whitman or to a lesser range the beltway duo. Infamy rest with non-magnums. But give yourself as much infamous credit as you want and embrace the conspiracy.
For accusing me of conspiracies you have a huge imagination. Apparently you did a lot of filling in between the lines - just not accurately.

I honestly can not figure out how you came to make the assertions about me claiming infamous credit or bringing up Charles Whitman. Your way off base, and I find what you said personally offensive.

Last edited:

Recent Posts