• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NEW PRICE Lapua 6.5 Creedmoor Brass - Standard and Palma FREE SHIPPING, NO C/C FEES

clownbuster

NEW PRICING!
Lapua 6.5 Creedmoor Standard - Only $1.80/casing
Lapua 6.5 Creedmoor "Palma" - Only $2.00/casing
Convert your existing Lapua .308 or .260 Rem stock - Only $1.30/casing

I make custom, ready-to-load Lapua 6.5 Creedmoor Standard and Palma (small primer) cases from brand new Lapua stock.
Cases are formed and processed to 6.5 Creedmoor, necks are expanded and turned to .015" for uniform case/bullet tension and concentricity, trimmed to 1.910 length, deburred/chamfered case mouths inside and out and polished to match. Benefits are .003 thicker case necks over Hornady Match brass, weight is 20-25 grains heavier and impeccable Lapua-quality primer pockets.
PRS guys have reported over 30 firings and still going without issue. I have over 20 firings on my personal cases.

Always FREE SHIPPING and NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Minimum order of 50; Orders of 100 casings will include original blue Lapua box re-labeled '6.5 Creedmoor'
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & AMX, PayPal, USPS Money Orders and of course, cash.

Attachments

• 308 6.5 Brass (2).jpg
    308 6.5 Brass (2).jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 308 6.5 Creedmoor Brass Image.jpg
    308 6.5 Creedmoor Brass Image.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Lapua 6.5 Creedmoor 140 AMax.jpg
    Lapua 6.5 Creedmoor 140 AMax.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Have you seen an advantage with the small primers in the Palma brass? Where do we order?

interested in the 6.5 creedmoor brass, are the heads stamped something else just resized? Let know I might be interested in 100 of them, thanks.

Just wanted to give out a thank you for the brass, great guy to deal with, if anyone wants some nice custom Lupua brass for a 6.5 Creedmoor that isn't quite into making there own yet, I give a 2-thumbs up! Who knows down the road I might try to make my own, but for now, good to go! Thanks again.