New Long Range Competition Series: NALRSA

Willw89

North American Long Range Shooting Association yes I know it's a long name. NALRSA is a new shooting series dedicated to Long Range enthusiasts. What makes the Association different?

Very large cash payouts 25k guaranteed at the first shoot. (1st shoot is in Bandera, TX May 6th 2017)

Shooter protected classification system after attending a Format 1 competition.

We will hold competitions throughout the U.S.

Members only shooting competitions.

Promoting a safe shooting environment friendly to spectators.

Check out our website. North American Long Range Shooting Association – Providing a safe, members-only shooting environment

North American Long Range Shooting Association yes I know it's a long name. NALRSA is a new shooting series dedicated to Long Range enthusiasts. What makes the Association different?

Very large cash payouts 25k guaranteed at the first shoot. (1st shoot is in Bandera, TX May 6th 2017)

Shooter protected classification system after attending a Format 1 competition.

We will hold competitions throughout the U.S.

Members only shooting competitions.

Promoting a safe shooting environment friendly to spectators.

Check out our website. North American Long Range Shooting Association – Providing a safe, members-only shooting environment

Looking forward to shooting with y'all. It'll be my first competition. Hopefully I don't embarrass myself too much. gun)

We attended the first match in Bandera, TX last weekend. This was an excellent match, and kudos to Alan and the rest of the NALRSA team for their hard work in preparation and execution of the match.
We're headed back to the Navasota, TX match on the 20th!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.