New Google Map feature (and contest) for member home locations

Nate, I will be passing through your neck of the woods in about three weeks and will drop off the lawn mower. It is one of the new computer controlled models and is preprogrammed to mow and fertilize the yard automatically. It will also dispose of garbage and other unwanted items left laying around.

This particular model has some other optional equipment for making cheese.

nubian_goat_face.jpg

BB,
Chuckle....I hope your bringing more than one cuz my front law is a 100 acre alfalfa field.....although it does not need to be mowed every week, three times a year would be sufficient. I figure we better start with 200 of them and see of they can keep up. Chuckle...
All joking aside my brother does have about 40 of them (they will be working on 20 acres all winter long). which he milks and makes all kinds of cheeses and yogurts etc....

308nate

P.S I can't take the credit for this one. My wife gave me the number so I was thinking we should compromise and you could come out and do the dishes weekly for my wife then you won't need to spend all that money on mower gas.....we'll provide the soap and the rag.............also to make it worth you trip. I will invest in more dishes so we can go a week between washings. in fact our dish washer is broke so it would be perfect timing to give my wife a break from washing dishes 3x a day ;o)

P.S.S. BB if you really ever did make it over this way we would have alot more important things to do then mowing lawns and doing dishes...like chipping paint off steel targets at long ranges with fire sticks ;o).

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.