New Google Map feature (and contest) for member home locations

Contest entries must be in by August 21 by noon, CDT.

Now the interminable wait for Buffalobob. How much grass will he be mowing for the rest of the year?

Stay tuned....:cool:

Its been raining here about every day for nearly the last week, grass is getting really really long, figure by Sept. 1st it should be near a foot tall, hope BB has a baler!!:D

Chris

What do the states of South Dakota, Lousiana, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine have in common?

It appears that nobody will admit to liveing there.

P.S

After careful scrutiny I realized I had overlooked the fact that New Jersey, Deleware, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts are also devoid of inhabitants.

Last edited:
I snookered Buffalobob into volunteering (well, sort of) for this mission. Have you seen the price of lawn mower gas lately?

Nate is the winner! Congratulations.

Now we need to take up a collection for Buffalobob.

I'll pledge the first dollar for his lawn mower gas.

Who will join me in this noble endeavor?

Congrads Nate.,
Len i'll throw $2 in the gas fund and send a packet of Gatoraid for BB.We will need him back on long range hunting as soon as possiable after the mowing is done to help us newbies out.

Don't give him a

Nate is the winner! Congratulations.

Now we need to take up a collection for Buffalobob.

I'll pledge the first dollar for his lawn mower gas.

Who will join me in this noble endeavor?

Penny . He is a multimillionaire in his own right . When we hunted together in Wyoming I was earning big bucks daily by just following him around and picking up what fell out of his pockets .

Thats how I'm off to a caribou hunt in a week or so , BB's leftovers droppings .

Jim B.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.