New Crossbow scope

cholla chomper

Just installed the Nikon Bolt XR on my excalibur phoenix What an excellent scope, clear view, 3x power, and after mounting went to sight it in and did not have to adjust it was dead nutz on at 20 and 30 yds.
I did a search on google and found gander mountian had them on clearance for $119 local store had one in stock, reg price everywhere else is $159

Its a great scope nikon does a good job on the glass they use, you can go on nikon's web site and download spot-on and use it for measuring your drop at different ranges and arrow speeds.

Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure this is the one I will be buying. I really like the fixed power, how uncluttered the reticle is and I really don't see a need for a variable speed ring scope.

I have several other nikon scopes on rifles and for the price you cant beat the quality of the glass and the light gathering at low light shooting. I hunted with my crossbow and nikon bolt this deer season and although I did not have a clear shot at the many deer I seen it was great watching them thru it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.