• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NEW! Bobby Hart Long Range Target (LRT) Remington 700 Laminated Riflestocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of more promo codes for the new stocks? How bright is the green in the evergreen stock im in the middle between the evergreen and orage stock?!!

Thanks Hillbilly

Seen one of these stocks up close today. Man are they nice. I ordered one for a new 6mm build.

Brent

Is there any word on a date for the Savage 12 stocks yet?

...........Eagerly awaiting........................

Thanks, Tom

I'm a little confused, does this accept a standard barrel or heavy/varmint only?

I've a 700 SPS Stainless that I'm looking at stocks for and really like these, just not sure if it's compatible with the standard barrel size.

I'm a little confused, does this accept a standard barrel or heavy/varmint only?

I've a 700 SPS Stainless that I'm looking at stocks for and really like these, just not sure if it's compatible with the standard barrel size.

I'd like to know as well. I can assume the standard magnum barrel profile would fit but how big is the gap and would it look bad?

Left handed models are now available on the site, i would guess about a .110 gap in the barrel channel when used with a magnum contour as opposed to the sendero contour they are inletted for.

I already know a buyer for a 40x inlet too....the custom and target shooters would really like that........nice looking stocks tho.

I just ordered one for my Remington 700 SPS Tactical and it shipped today. I would love to get one for my Savage 11 FCNS w/ Douglas heavy varmint barrel if they make one. Has anyone seen one for the Savage's yet?

I just ordered one for my Remington 700 SPS Tactical and it shipped today. I would love to get one for my Savage 11 FCNS w/ Douglas heavy varmint barrel if they make one. Has anyone seen one for the Savage's yet?

Yes. Should be out in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts