• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NEW! Bobby Hart Long Range Target (LRT) Remington 700 Laminated Riflestocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm going with Timber.

hlrttimbera.jpg

can we get this stock for the savage 110 L/A with pillars?

I wanted to get my vote in for the Savage 110 long action, centerfeed with pillars too.

Savage has been selling the Stevens 200 brand (with plastic stocks) at very reasonable prices :D.

There is a very limited selection of stocks available for the Savage/Stevens LA centerfeeds with a varmint or heavier barrel contour.

how does the bolt knob cutout look? I've seen some laminates with smooth cutouts and others that look like it was done with a chainsaw.

The timber is very nice, by the way. I'm finishing a Russo laminate A3-5L that looks like the same color combo. Even my wife likes it!

Love that Timber color Stocky!!!! I have a Striker stock that is a little similar to that color.

Think I will go Timber too, as soon as they're available to me.

ordered one a week or so ago... should get here soon

Last edited:
Got mine in and soon will send to Nathan Dagley for some gental and sweet loving. Had to sacrafice my Winchester M70 work I was going to have Nathan do in order to get this stock. Of course the $1000 unexpected vet bill did not help my cause out either. Did have to clearance the trigger inletting a little in the front for the timney, but I had to do that with the factory stock as well. Other than that it was a perfect fit.

Cobalt1.jpg

Cobalt3.jpg

Cobalt4.jpg

Cobalt5.jpg

FYI - The metal work is Bobby's doing. Note the cross-hatch effect on the barrel too!

I sent him the rifle and he told me 'he made love to the barreled action.' Obviously that's exactly what he did! Gorgeous.

Rcvd mine about five days ago. this stock is very good looking, low luster finish is perfect... Bolt knob cutout is very smooth, and clean... Overall this stock is very, very well made, fit is near perfect, is substantial to hold and is over all very high quality.

I have installed pillars & bedded the action, I too had to do a little bit of inletting for the trigger (no big deal). Also opened up the barrel channel just a little.

Of very minor note is that the stock action bolts are short even without the bedding. So I'll not be torquing down on them till I get the XL bolts off Stocky's site (very impressed with your site by the way). I will be doing more shopping there for stock needs.

cannonmarch2010080.jpg
cannonmarch2010075.jpg

RE: Trigger Fit

When I first dropped my metal in (this rifle has a Jewel trigger which does generally require a bit of stock adjustment), I expected it'd have to be adjusted also. So I wiggled it around a bit (gently) and it slid right thru the hole with adequate clearance. Might try that.

-Don

Don,

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen anything on this stock in the Savage 12s lately. Are they still in the works and if so any idea on an availability date yet?

Anxiously waiting.

Chris

Doubt they will have time to do a Savage version before fall, they've pushed back a lot of development this summer since they'll be doing stocks for Marlin now (Remington group purchased Marlin and H&R).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts