New 6mm Creedmoor build in the works!

dakotakidd

Ordered myself a SS McGowen sendero contour 1-8 twist for a new 6 creed build. Have a M700 ADL .243 for a donor action. Now to decide on the stock and bottom metal. Looking at a Grayboe Renegade or pre-ordering the new Grayboe Terrain stock both can be ordered for a M5 or BDL inlet. Be a couple months for the barrel to show up and July if I go with the Terrain stock. Pretty excited to add another Creed to the collection. I'll keep you guys posted as the build comes together!
With the donor action and a friendly gunsmith i should be into this build around $800-$850

Got an Email from Mcgowen and the barrel is on the way. Decided to order a Remington 700 carbon steel action from buds.com, should be here by the end of the week. Just trying to decide on a stock. Torn between a target/"tactical" gun just for shooting targets and steel or try to keep it somewhat slim and have a comfortable hunting rifle.

Right on!! Let us know how it pans out. Got a 6mm build in the works too. Original plan sounded very similar to yours but lots of changes have happened since. Think I'm going 6x47 lapua though

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.