• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ** Never Shot, Brand NIB - Custom Benelli Sport II - 12 gauge Shotgun **

300 Grace

BRAND NEW Benelli Sport II - 12 gauge
Chamber: 12 gauge 2-3/4" & 3"
Barrel Length: 30" Ported
Inertia Driven bolt mechanism

DESCRIPTION
I need the money, so I'm selling my brand new, NEVER SHOT Benelli Sport II. Almost $420 of custom gunsmithing has been poured into this shotgun, specifically the internal mechanisms (trigger assembly, bolt, plunger, springs, etc.) have been completely disassembled and polished. Trigger pull is amazingly smooth compared to factory.

The stock features beautifully figured, A-Grade walnut with a satin luster finish, a right-hand contour gel recoil pad, and cut-checkering on both the pistol grip and forend.

Gorgeous custom red enamel inlays and a Briley modular forend cap weight perfectly balances the shotgun. The end result is spectacular and has made this shotgun a true work-of-art.

$1,700. No trades please.

This specific model is somewhat difficult to find... and if you can find it, it sells for $1,700+. Not to mention the customization that went into this one!!

FEATURES / INCLUDES
Benelli Model# 10625

Comes complete with everything pictured:
- Custom Benelli Sport II Shotgun
- (5) Extended Crio-System chrome chokes - C/IC/M/IM/F
- Stock cast & drop adjustments shim kit
- Storage / Carrying hard case
- Benelli gun oil
- Original forend cap & spring
- Paperwork

SHIPPING / TRANSFER
Buyer pays for actual shipping and insurance charges to Buyer's FFL holder of choice. I'll package the thing better than Benelli does.

Firearm must ship to a licensed FFL holder. I do NOT hold an FFL, so there are two options that I know of (please let me know if you know of another way):
1) Buyer's receiving FFL holder can accept shipment from me with only my personal info / drivers license, or
2) I can have my local FFL holder ship to yours if you pay the fee I will need to pay ($30).

FINAL THOUGHTS
I've sold a few things on this site and those transactions went flawlessly. The most recent was a Kahles scope sale to 317millhand. I also have a perfect record with Ebay also (ebay user: ryryancsa). I know it's hard to find in this day and age, but my integrity is worth more than any amount of money.

Thank you everyone for your interest and please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns, or if you would like more pictures.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 18
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg