Nevada elk unit 105-109 help🦌

ROOSEVELK

Thank you for helping me out 👍🏻

My dad drew Nevada unit 105-109 rifle early hunt Oct 22-Nov2. This could be my dad's last elk hunt in a good unit. At 79 my dad's still the toughest man I know. He's been a great role model and I'd like to help him get a bull.

In the past we've always been able to do everything ourselves. We've had some great hunts together, with a lot of the fun being able do it all without help.

These days with my dad's limited mobility and I'm dealing with Lyme disease from a tick bite on a hunt. This limits my ability to pack anything out by myself.

I'm looking for information on someone who's able to help us pack one out, in the event we get an elk. A couple of times in the past 30 years we had help from a local outfitter we had run into by chance and it was a great help.

We still hunt hard and plan on getting something. If someone knows someone that can give us a hand that would be greatly appreciated. We're also looking for information on that area and possibly someone who could help us out with information on the area. Local outfitter recommendation would be good as well. I might think about going that route if the right one works.

Any information would be appreciated. I really want this hunt to go well.

Thanks again

If you want my # is 530-
864-36five eight