Need a name for my new lab puppy

Sorry for the delay. her AKC name is CJ's Copenhagen Kya. So we call her Kya or Kaia I heard is another way to spell it. She mostly goes by " NO" right now. She's an alligator. Chews the **** out of everything including my hands..

Wish I would have seen this sooner if you were wanting to name her something in relation to Oklahoma you should have named her Wendy (Windy)

Glad it's figured out, she should be coming along pretty good.

Our last two were black lab females, Heidi, and Katy. We now have 'Mya', just over a year old GSD.

We came up with her name through family consensus. I was able to steer clear of the crazy names.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 154
I have 2 female Pudelpointers. One is Ivy the other Zena. I like 2 syllable names with the first letter a little harsh as they pick up on that real well. When hunting I usually call them just Iv and Z. Seems to work well for me.

We have a new female chocolate her at the house. Her name is Penny, she is beautiful, smart, and going to be a bit bigger then our Heelers.

Don Dunlap

morning, I have been blessed with 4 labs, an 1 weenie dog. all were and r

excellent hunters. Sassie, Jackie, Bumper, Sheila were the labs and Harley the weenie

dog. THK. U lightbulb:)gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.