Need a 7stw go no go gage

What you are looking for is a belted magnum go/no go gage. They all use the same gage since they all head space of the belt and not the shoulder

Yes sir I know that but is there a way to set one by the shoulder

No, not unless you have someone who is a professional machinist make you a true-to-spec cartridge gauge that 100% matches your reamer's specs. And even then, it's a complete waste of money, because the design of the belted magnums allows you to not NEED to headspace off the shoulder. Personally, I say use the standard belted magnum cartridge gauge and be done. Let the cases fire-form themselves to your chamber on your first firing. Why unnecessarily overcomplicate things?

No, not unless you have someone who is a professional machinist make you a true-to-spec cartridge gauge that 100% matches your reamer's specs. And even then, it's a complete waste of money, because the design of the belted magnums allows you to not NEED to headspace off the shoulder. Personally, I say use the standard belted magnum cartridge gauge and be done. Let the cases fire-form themselves to your chamber on your first firing. Why unnecessarily overcomplicate things?
Well said. K.I.S.S. .

Keeping things simple is a great way to avoid serious problems.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.