My Nevada mountain lion

NRF

I was fortunate enough to harvest this once in a lifetime Tom in March while hunting with Canyons West outfitters in Nevada.
It was an absolutely amazing experience and i would highly recommend this outfitter for any kind of hunt, no one will work harder to make your hunt successful!
@canyonswestguideservice
@402hornhunter
20AD96AA-A415-465E-8F52-8D56568E3AB0.jpeg

I was fortunate enough to harvest this once in a lifetime Tom in March while hunting with Canyons West outfitters in Nevada.
It was an absolutely amazing experience and i would highly recommend this outfitter for any kind of hunt, no one will work harder to make your hunt successful!
@canyonswestguideservice
@402hornhunterView attachment 462075
WOW
You need to do a full body mount!!!
Great Lion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has to be a TOM
Jill is freaking out to see a Lion in North America like this one.
You need to do a FULL story on this adventure.
AWESOME!!!

They grow big in Nevada....had one go thru the taxidermy shop that weighed 210# at the tree it fell from....
Feet as big as outstretched hand....of course it was missing a couple toes and claws......
Nice 'longtailed bobcat'.....

Last edited:
I arrowed a big one, back in the day in MT.Did about 12 miles that day, in snow

Wow! How much did that beast weigh? Congrats
Thank you! We didn't have a chance to weigh him, we had to break him down and pack him off the mountain before dark.
But he was heavy and I found I'm not in as good of shape as I thought I was post holing thru snow up and down the mountains.