• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **MOTHER of all AR500 Steel Targets Group Buys!!

I'll take :

1-24"x12" rectangle for $75

2-1.5" triangles 2x$4=$8

2-3x5" diamonds 2x$7=$14

1-12"x12" square $35

Pm sent

Hey Guys, thanks for all the orders!!! I have about 95 emails and PM's to go through. I will take them in order.

This group buy will close at 12AM tonight my time(PST). Thats MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

Thanks, Have a blessed day!!!

Hey guys, thanks for all the orders.

Group buy is no closed. No other orders will be taken.

Our order count is roughly 480 orders. Good job guys. Now the real work begins!!! I am going to gather a few more orders in the mail over the next couple days, and then get all the steel here so we can box them up and send them out to you. Thanks for your support.

Have a blessed day.

Keep an eye open for some awesome stands we are going to offer. Again, all proceeds from these stands will be going straight back to Jubilee youth ranch. I think you guys will love them.

They are lightweight, portable, durable, and best of all they are cheap!

We made 2 shipments this week. One of thursday and one on Friday. About 100 boxes went out the door.

I am planning on sending another 100 boxes or so on tuesday this week. and another 100 or so on thursday.

So our overall goals is to have all these shipped by next week sometime. I am taking them in line as we got them in. It is really hard for us to give special consideration for one person or another, because EVERYONE is telling me they REALLY need their plates. But I will try.

Thanks for the support guys.

Hey Guys, thanks for all the support and orders.

We complied all the orders and made our final group buy steel order yesterday. Plate should be done and finished by the end of the week. Hopefully, at it is roughly 2,300 targets. It was a really big steel order!!!

Anyway, I ship out a few boxes late last week. And we have a little more steel on hand that we are packing up and getting out the door. I am hoping to get another 150 boxes out this week. The remainder of boxes will be packed up and shipped in order when the final order of steel is done and finished.

I think you guys will be really happy with the Premium AR500 group buy targets. I will try and make sure they get to you in a timely manner.

Remember that steel and cardboard boxes don't usually get along. Your box very well might look beat up. But everything is in there and has been packed all together so you should be good to go.

Thanks again for your support to Jubilee Youth Ranch. If your ever up this way get in touch and you can shoot my personal steel collection.

Have a blessed day.

Jake

Has any one received there targets yet????????????????? I see where they have been sent out but i haven't seen anything r heard anything about them.

I just got a reply about the targets they sould being shipping next week. Thanks for the group buy we need more on this forum like snipers hide they have GB's for all kinds of stuff

Here's the lowdown and update on the entire group buy!

We collected orders until the 1st of the month. We got roughly all the orders together which ended up coming in roughly the 5th of the month. Or students here on Jubilee youth ranch organized and put together what everyone wanted. Which turned out to be about 26,000 pounds of steel.

It took us 4 days to get the order organized and nested out on the AUTO-CAD program. The final order was put in on the 9th about 4pm.

It took 7 business days to get everything cut and counted and recounted to make sure everyone actually got what they were asking for. Which was actually really quick considering its 2,000 plus targets.

So that puts us at the 21st of the month being the first day to start packing. We packed and shipped 130 boxes already. Roughly 5,200 pounds.

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday I was out of town.

My plan if our students backs make it is to pack 50 boxes a day. That would equate to 1,500 pounds a day!!!!

Business days only. And please keep in mind I still have my job working with youth all day.

If you put your order in at the very start of the group buy, your order form is near the top of the list. If your order was put in to my on march 1st or late in the group buy, your Targets will be shipped in order as we got them. Just fair that way. I have had lots of people ask me " can I get my targets by this weekend??? And they say I'll throw you an extra $20???" end quote, Unfortunately it take me 45 minutes to find one random order in a stack of 600 papers.

Again fair is fair, we are going down the list. I actually think with the quantity of orders and pounds of targets everyone got, we are right on schedule!

Thanks again for all of your orders, our youth are really enjoying packing up and shipping all these orders. I am double checking and verifying everything to insure your taken care of like I would want.

I hope everyone has a truly blessed day and a great week.

Jake Vibbert
JC Steel Targets
Jubilee Youth Ranch

Thanks for the update fair is fair and thats all any one should ask of you. Thanks again
I still say this forum needs more group buys on stuff

Nice shooting this past weekend Jake.
Looks like you took 3rd.

You should have got my check last week please pm me if you did

Thanks for the update you are one very busy man.

Good luck

Thanks Kyle