• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **MOTHER of all AR500 Steel Targets Group Buys!!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Advertising Approved by Len
----------------------------------------

Hello Friends!!

Thanks for looking, To officially kick this off---jcsteeltargets.com presents the mother of all AR500 steel target group buys. Please check out our website for more information about what we are doing and the bigger purpose behind it. (jcsteeltargets.com). Thank you for taking the time to look at the website and thank you for your support. Website is still a work in progress, but we are getting there...

This is a 30 Day group buy for Premium AR500 Steel targets. All Steel targets are cut via a computer programmed robotic Plasma cutting arm. It creates a super nice product that will likely last a lifetime.

Here is how this group buy will work-

I am going to take orders from everyone for 30 days. So lets say this group buy will close on the last day of February. (2/29/12). I will let you know how to make the payment and what steps to follow when your ready to put your order in. If you would like just post here what you want and then send me a PM. Or email me at [email protected]. After the 30 days I will close the group buy, our students will take the time order all the plates, pack the steel, tape the boxes, print the labels, and everything else involved to make sure you get your plates in a timely manner.

Here is what we are going to offer for this group buy.

Squares-

3.5x3.5-3/8"-$6---4 pounds
6x6-1/2"-$13---5.5 pounds
8x8-3/8"-$16---7.5 pounds
12x12-3/8"-$35---16.5 pounds

Rounds-

5 inch round-3/8"-$9----4 pounds
8 inch round-3/8"-$16---6 pounds
8 inch round-1/2"-$20---7.5 pounds
10 inch round-3/8"-$25---11 pounds
12 inch round-3/8"-$35---15 pounds

Rectangles-

2x3-3/8"-$5---3 pounds
5.25x8.5-3/8"-$14---7 pounds
24x12-3/8"-$75 for one, and I will pay for shipping, two for $140 and I will pay for shipping. Oversized 1/2 inch mounting holes.

IPSC torso targets

25%-1/2"-$15---6 pounds
40%-3/8"-$24---9 pounds
45%-3/8"-$36---14 pounds
66%-3/8"-$75 for one, and I will pay for shipping, two for $140, and I will pay shipping, or three for $200 and I will pay for shipping.
100%-3/8"-$120 plus your choice of shipping from 99348

Small precision targets-

1.5 inch triangle-3/8"-$4---2.5 pounds
3x5 Diamond-3/8"-$7---4 pounds

Shipping/handling charges-

All shipping/handling charges, unless otherwise noted, will be a flat fee of $18. This will cover you for up to 70LBs of Premium AR500. I have added all the weights to make it easy for you to calculate your shipping total before you make an order.

For your $18 you will get full value insurance, delivery confirmation, and USPS priority 2-3 day shipping.

Payment-

We can accept USPS money orders or paypal plus 4 percent. Or cash of course!

Order bonus-

If you order 20 plates or more in any variety(excluding 100% IPSC) , the shipping/handling charges will be on us. That is right, you will pay $0 in shipping!!!

Custom Sizes-

I would be happy to give you a quote for anything you need done in Premium AR500. Please be prepare to give me some fairly detailed specs of what your looking for.

Steel shooting recommendations-

I recommend you shoot your Premium AR500 steel at 100 yards min. distance with 308 variety rounds and 200 yards min. distance with 300 mag variety rounds. If you do this your steel should last a very long time. Alot of the people that should the Premium AR500 steel we have will tell you they have seen no damage at any distance with any gun.

I have a 6x6-1/2" target I have tortured for 3 years now. It has seen roughly 2500 rounds of 300 WM, 308, 270, 338 varieties, 50 cal muzzleloaders, handguns and everything in between at a MAX distance of 25 yards. It shows no damage. Just knocks the paint off!!! That is not recommended though....But gives you an idea of the quality of our AR500 steel. Remember, speed is what truly hurts steel.

Thanks for all the support, have a blessed day.

-Jake
jcsteeltargets.com

209g0nk.jpg

10wtl4y.jpg

4r9gjm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem Eric,

All PM's returned, Thanks for the support guys!!!

Thank you for the interest and support to our youth ranch!!!

We have ONLY 1 week left in this group buy and it will then close. So get your orders in and lets make this happen. Thanks again, have a blessed day.

Jake

Thanks for the orders and support guys!!

FIVE days left and this group buy will be CLOSING! HURRY and get your orders in!

Hey Guys, thanks for the orders, THIS GROUP BUY IS GOING TO BOE OPEN FOR 2 MORE DAYS.

That is TWO more days and then no more group buy orders will be taken. Get them in while you can!!! Thanks again for the support to our youth ranch.

Jake

pm sent,

question regarding 24x12 rectangle, could this have more than 2 mounting holes to enable vertical hanging? If not, any advise on drilling this material, or will any drill bit eat thru it eventually.

I'll take some of these!!!

(2) 5" Round-3/8-$9- 4 pound
(1) 8" Round-3/8-$16- 6 pound
(1) 10"Round-3/8-$25- 11 pound

Thanks