Monster White-tail and red fox for ?????

zach22

I have some monster White-tails including some red fox. We have 6's,8's,10's,12's, and even a possible 15.We are also loaded up on red fox.I am looking for almost anything. Shoot me an offer.gun)

Western, PA. Have some trail cam pics but not very sure how to upload them. Can you tell me about the bear.
well they black and some are big some are small.. haha on a serious note, few color phase several good ones. I have never killed one under 6 foot. we have taken 6 off of that bait in 3 years and passed up many.

well they black and some are big some are small.. haha on a serious note, few color phase several good ones. I have never killed one under 6 foot. we have taken 6 off of that bait in 3 years and passed up many.

Is there a limit to how many you are allowed.

I have some monster White-tails including some red fox. We have 6's,8's,10's,12's, and even a possible 15.We are also loaded up on red fox.I am looking for almost anything. Shoot me an offer.gun)

I live in Ohio and guide pheasant hunts for a hunt club here. If interested could provide hunt and lodging.

how about alligators and fishing in lousisana

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts