Missouri long rang shoots

Longhunter1750

I am really wanting to get into the Creedmoore style matches, with the big bore buffalo style rifles. Does any one know about anything like this in the western part of Missouri.

Rolling Hills Rifle and Pistol Club is in Max Creek, Mo. 1000 Yard Range . I have never been there but it's got the yardage you want. Can't tell you anymore than that.

look up Missouri Steel Tactical Match series the have multiple places to shoot.or u can come to the KPRC matches held monthly in ks

I shoot in the M.O.S.T Series, an it is not the style of shooting you are looking for we do not do much off hand shooting maybe 2rnds. out of a 80 rnd. match. mostly we shoot off random stuff barricades, tank traps, concrete culverts. you just never know what they have in store for us. typical ranges are 200-800 with most ranges going out to 1000 and some to the 1200 mark.

All that is needed is a good bolt action, (preferably magazine fed)

And good dope for the rifle is a must. all the special gear we use can be borrowed from someone in your squad. were all a friendly bunch.

Shifty

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.