• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Might Be Nothing????

dok7mm

I have had two PMs from a member on a AMG scope I had for sale. I ran a search on his phone number and found it was one of ten consecutive numbers out of Florida linked to scams. User name of Onestep01. Just beware!

Yep! I did a search to see if his/her phone number was a real cell number or a VOIP line.... It was a VOIP line! Which is the first clue to known scammers worldwide!

Avoid anyone who uses a VOIP line IMO! The phone numbers can be made in any Country, State, and location worldwide from anywhere in the World! Meaning the person could be anywhere and yet appear Stateside!

Yeah! What hit me first was he just PMd me and offered to take the AMG and asked no questions. Just wanted my info.

Yep! I did a search to see if his/her phone number was a real cell number or a VOIP line.... It was a VOIP line! Which is the first clue to known scammers worldwide!

Avoid anyone who uses a VOIP line IMO! The phone numbers can be made in any Country, State, and location worldwide from anywhere in the World! Meaning the person could be anywhere and yet appear Stateside!
How do I check to see if a VOIP line is being used? NIce tool in the toolbox.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.